Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hunger Games

Today, I ate a hurried lunch, then Daddy sent me to Ang Mo Kio Hub, picking Peter up en route. We were to go watch Hunger Games and I got a free movie because I'd forgotten that Peter hadn't paid me for supper at The Porridge King on Saturday. Daddy rushed for nothing though - by the time we'd arrived, fifteen minutes of the movie had gone by, so we decided on the one at ten to three instead of five past two.

In the meantime, we had twenty minutes to spare, so we headed back to the ground floor and Peter bought a Toastbox set for a snack. I sneaked a couple cubes into my mouth. I think it's pretty unhealthy though, especially when he asked for condensed milk!

We headed up after that for the movie. By the time the movie was halfway through, if Peter could've seen my face, he'd have described it as a delicate shade of green. My head was spinning and my tummy was churning. In the end, I had to leave the theater for a poop. -.-" But after I'd finished my business, I felt a sudden wave of nausea, ducked into the nearest cubicle and ejected my half-digested lunch and post-lunch snack.

I can't say it was a good movie. I was just trying not to watch very much of it once the games actually started. I really should've heeded Shan's warning...

No comments: