Monday, February 20, 2012

Gratitude Quickie

Friendships require effort. It's not so bad once you've chosen to invest and stick with it. *small smile*

I have just placed an order for a 2.7 GHz, 8GB SDRAM Core i7 Mac Mini. I'm so happy! My dad says it's to be my birthday present because they're going to be away on vacation then! Time to record! *beams*

Pastor Shirley said I led well over the two Saturday services. I didn't really think so, but was just really glad that God somehow used us to bless the people through what we played. I am humbled.

I ran on Friday night (finally!) to gear my aerobic energy system for the upcoming IPPT in March. I'm aching like a tooth ravaged by plague but I miss the feeling! *grins*

What do these four have in common? They're things I can really, really thank God for. Bedtime, rest well folks!

No comments: